Monday, June 8, 2009

A few words from the Salmons

Two weeks ago I gave two tours for the Salmons family. On our first day we had a tour on private minivan about the Gaudí works, and the next day we walked around the Old Town. These are my favorite tours to see the best Barcelona.

Here is the letter I just received from them:
"Dear Marta,
We just returned home from our trip, and I wanted to send a note of thanks for enhancing our trip with your guided visits. My family all agreed that having a guide made the sites that we visited so much more interesting. We visited the Mezquita in Cordoba and did not enjoy it very much because we didn't know what we were looking at. The audio tour was confusing and nothing like having a real live Marta. Thanks for all of your assistance in planning our trip and for showing us around your lovely city!

Sincerely,
Carol
"

I'm delighted to know I contributed so much to brighten up their trip and that... no audioguide beats me! ; )
I want to thank Carol and the rest of her family their kind words and the beautiful time we spent together. As I usually say: a successful tour is the result of a team work!

No comments: