Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Letter from a teacher from Belgium

Some days ago I showed Barcelona to a group of students from Belgium. We had a Gaudí Tour, and another of the Old Town. The kids were studying to be builders, so they specially appreciated everything I told them about Gaudí's construction and engineering techniques.
Here is the letter their teacher Sabrina has just sent me:

Dear Marta,

I wanna thank you for your guided tours around Barcelona.
They were very interesting. I asked the boys to give an evaluation (for the whole trip),
and they liked the trip very much, also your guided tours. They remember very well all the interesting things.
I hope we were also a "good public" for you.

Thanks again,
Sabrina
Of course, they were a good public! It's always fun to work with young people!

No comments: