Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Schaffer's feedback and pics!



Last December Naomi Schaffer contacted me to give her and her family a tour. She had got my email from the Lightman, who's family I toured in June.
I spent a very nice morning with the Schaffer mostly discovering the Gaudí sites. Here is the letter I just got from her, and some pics she sent me:

Hi Marta. I finally downloaded the photos from my camera and was reliving our trip last month. I’m so glad the Lightmans gave us your name. The morning we spent with you was definitely the best part of our trip and I will pass your name along to anyone I know who is traveling to Barcelona. It is a beautiful city and we had a great visit.

Thanks.

Naomi


I'm always so happy to receive such letters! It means I'm doing my job well. : )



No comments: