Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Letter from the Bennett's

Maybe you remember I mentioned going vegetarian tapas eating with a lovely couple, Brian and Bev.

Well, they sent me a charming letter some time after their tour... and I'm ashamed I haven't been able to published it until now! But finally, here you have it!

Dear Marta,

It's been over two weeks since we had our wonderful tour of Barcelona. I just wanted to say thank you once again. We had a wonderful time and really appreciated your knowledge about the wonderful city of Barcelona and the people. I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone looking for a guide!

I can't say enough about you or your lovely city of Barcelona. I know that Bev and I will return to Barcelona one day because we loved every minute of being there. The food was amazing, the architecture was amazing; everything was amazing and everyone we met was extremely friendly.

I have to make a special mention about Katherine McLaughlin and her cheese shop "Formatgeria La Seu". We had a wonderful breakfast, complete with cava. Please recommend her to any of your clients that love Spanish cheeses. The experience was fabulous and Katherine was witty, warm and really knows about cheese.

Sincerely,
Brian

No comments: