Friday, October 15, 2010

Feedback from Samuel Gould

Samuel Gould booked me through one of the sites where I advertise my tours. Here is the letter he sent me after visiting Barcelona with me:

Marta:

We all want to thank you for a truly outstanding tour yesterday. You are interesting, knowledgeable, informative and, equally important both fun and engaging. One of our best tours anywhere and we have traveled lots with many tour guides.

I sent the booking company an outstanding recommendation for you and Ilissa passed along your email and phone information to a former classmate currently traveling in Spain.

Thank you so much for an excellent day!

Sam
Here is his review in Toursbylocals. I copied what I could see on the screen, however I'm afraid
the site deletes them after a few months so their visitors can read only the latest reviews, so it might be substitued by other posts in the future...



No comments: