Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Lende loved touring with Miriam!

During the high season (that in Barcelona can often go from March to October), sometimes I so busy that I can't cater all the requests I get for tours. This is why sometimes I use the services of my dear friend and colleague Míriam Jover to take care of my clients on days that I've already been booked by someone else. (Of course I let them know I won't be their guide and I make sure to give them reference on Míriam, so they can decide if that's ok with them!).

Well, this week I had her showing around the Lende, while I was with the Leifer. She met them at the Park Güell and then continued on a 6h city tour. Here is their feedback:

Hi Marta -

I just wanted you to know how much we enjoyed sightseeing with Miriam yesterday. She is both charming and very knowledgeable about Gaudi, as well as Barcelona in general. We enjoyed meeting her and had great fun being with her. It could not have been a better day. Thank you for arranging it for us!

Best,

Elizabeth Lende


I knew they'd love Míriam, as we have a very similar style: she is fun, and knowledgeable as well as professional and dynamic, and we got our official tourguide license on the same year so we have similar experience too.
Again, when I wrote them asking for permission to post their letter here, they still had only good words about her:

Yes, it would be fine for you to use what I wrote on your blog. She is very good, lots of personality and a willingness to focus on what the client wants rather than proceed with a "canned" presentation about the sites.


I'm so pleased I can rely now on someone else to help me keep sharing my love for Barcelona!

No comments: