Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Parker loved touring with Sandra!

This year I'm busy enough to have good friends and colleagues of mine helping me showing Barcelona to all the people that contact me.
I work on first-come first-served basis, so once I've agreed being with a client I won't take someone else for the same day... That's why now I'm proposing great tourguides such as Míriam and Sandra when I'm already "taken".
Here is what Cynthia Parker says after touring with Sandra (by the way, she also mentions Christian, one of the drivers I work with):

Hi Marta: Just a follow up about our tour with Sandra and Christian. They were wonderful. We loved Sandra. She was so knowledgable and personable. Thank you again for pairing us with her for our tour as we thoroughly enjoyed it.
I will definitely be recommending your website.
Thanks again,
Cindy Parker

No comments: