Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Girard loved touring with me and Míriam



With me, at the Boqueria Market.


Last month the Girard family was in Barcelona. I meet them a their hotel and we had a fabulous city tour together. Then the next day, Míriam took them on a tapas tour.
Here is the letter they have sent us, as well as a couple of pictures:
Our family and I wish to express our thanks; you are truly special guides with a rich knowledge of Barcelona’s culture and history. We had wonderful two days with you I'm really happy to have found you. Your wonderful energy and gift for bringing the city to life, and the generosity you give every traveler to Barcelona an unforgettable experience. My personal highlight was the tapas tour, the best experience I had on our vacation. You definitely have my highest recommendation! -- John Girard

With Míriam, before starting the Tapas Tour.

No comments: